Here are some of my favorite articles about everything AngularJs.
- A Better Way to Learn AngularJS, #thinkster, #foundations
- AngularJS Tutorial: Learn to Build Modern Web Apps, #thinkster, #mean-stack
- AngularJS Tutorial: Learn to Rapidly Build Real-time Web Apps with Firebase #thinkster, #firebase
- Remastered Animation in AngularJS 1.2, #animations
- Easy Node Authentication #scotch.io, #oauth, #google, #twitter, #facebook
- Node and Angular To-Do App: Application Organization and Structure #scotch.io, #mean-stack
- Differences Between Providers In AngularJS #provider, #best-practices
- Angular $provides #provider, #best-practices
- Best Practice Recommendations for Angular App Structure #google, #app-structure, #best-practices
I promise I’ll try not to make this list as long as the previous one.
Today I had a chance to look at this extensive list and decided to moved it into Delicious, because that is why we have bookmark managers.
Over the next couple of days I’ll be moving the rest, and will be creating the a list with the best resources.
Without further ado let me introduce you the AngularJs bundle.
This article as it stands right now, is
crap, but I promise to comeback to it and figure out a way to make it more useful for everyone. a little bit better, please check the links above.
You may have noticed that Google’s AngularJs superheroic framework is getting very popular these days.
In my opinion the main reason for that is because it enables you to build anything you want very quickly. There’s absolutely no boilerplate code whatsoever, you write declarative code that behaves like it should, everything is very straightforward.
I’m just starting to learn more about this framework and how to use it, and since I’ve been reading a lot about it in a lot of different websites, I’ve decided to gather all of those links in this post.
So, without any further ado here’s the extensive list.
- AngularJs official website
- AngularJs Docs api reference
- AngularJs Tutorial you should definitely start with this one. Here you’ll learn angular js basics and also get a feel of how things work
- AngularJs Developer Guide is a detailed guide that explains the vision behind the framework
- AngularJs Cookbook some code examples on how to use the framework
- Projects using AngularJs, some really cool projects using the framework
AngularJs community is very strong so besides learning by doing you can always count on them. Remember to always pay it forward.
- O’Reilly, AngularJs. Example code.
- Manning, AngularJs in Action
- Packt, AngularJs Web Application Development
- Leanpub, Recipes with AngularJs. Example code.
- Egghead.io, extensive list of AngularJs screencasts. Example code
- Plural Sight, AngularJs Fundamentals
- Re-imagining the browser with AngularJs by Miško Hevery
- AngularJs Fundamentals in 60-ish Minutes. A quick overview of how all the different bits of the framework work together to build an app. Example code.
Web Dev Tools
- Batarang, Chrome developer tool for AngularJs
- Webstorm plugin, auto completion and other nifty things for your favourite ide