In the last couple of weeks I’ve been using a lot the Sketch app from Bohemian Coding and I must say I really like it.
For me the selling points of this app are:
- a vector tool that is less than €50
- svg support
- infinite canvas workflow
- it is death simple to put something up very quickly
I definitely recommend you trying out the app (check the trial available in the website) and see what you can do with it.
To help you out and give you some ideas of what you can do here are some Sketch resources:
- SketchMine .sketch files from the design community
- Sketch App Sources
- Sketch Resource List by Matt Reich
- Pinterest: Sketch Sources
- Helpful Absolutely Free Resources for Sketch App
- Seven days with Sketch 2
An interesting article that shows how to use the tool to its full extent, Supercharge your Workflow in Sketch.
- SketchCasts a weekly screencast covering Sketch app.
- Design + Code, Learn iOS design and Xcode. Build a news reader app from Sketch to the App Store.