If you’re serious about getting a new job it’s important that you do your homework and practice as much as you can.
Note: Studying all these resources might not get you that dream job, but it surely won’t hurt.
Please find below a collection of useful links for: front-end interview questions, technical questions and also some general behavior type of questions.
Front-end interview questions
A couple of some really good front-end specific interview questions. These are not complicated by any means. If front-end development is your game you should master these.
- Front End Job Interview Questions by Darcy Clarke
- Quora - Crucial questions for Front-end developers
- How to Recruit a Frontend Hero – Interview Question Series
- Answers to some of Darcy Clarke’s questions, try to answer them first!
- CSS Interview Questions
- Design for Digital Products
Here’s an extensive list of a lot of real good code challenges. Practising these will warm up your brain for the big day.
- Interview Programming Questions in House Exam
- Tech Interviews
- Project Euler
- Facebook challenges
- Maxnoy Interviews
- Ruby Programming Challenge for Newbies
- Code Katas
- SQL Exercises
Last but not least some general questions.
Good luck and don’t forget practice makes perfect.