Sublime Text has revolutionized the landscape of text editors over the last couple of years. This editor is highly customizable, available in all the major OSs (Mac, Linux and Windows) and it has a plugin architecture that allows you, as well as the community to extend its default behavior.
This editor ticks pretty much all the requirements needed for making into a Developer’s toolbox and I think that is why, it has become so much popular.
Please find below some articles that will help you customize Sublime Text even further and take your text editing to the next level.
- NetTuts - Perfect Workflow in Sublime Text a free course from Jeffrey Way that teaches you everything that you need to know about this powerful tool
- Sublime Text 2 Love, a lot of really good tips on how to customize sublime
- Theme: Soda, one of my favourite sublime themes
Some strategies no how to keep your editor configuration files in sync.
- Syncing Package Control
- Sublime Text 2 more sublime with a drop of Dropbox
- Use a Dropbox account to synchronise your Sublime Text 2 settings
Don’t forget to keep checking this list for more goodies on Sublime Text.
- Centurion, another minimal theme